SEO is the process of increasing your website’s organic search engine ranking for targeted keywords using a variety of tools and techniques. Statistics show that when potential customers conduct Internet searches, they will not look past the first page of “organic” search results. The goal of SEO is to achieve the highest possible search engine ranking for your business. Therefore, SEO tremendously increases the volume and quality of traffic to your website.
SEO services are essential for serious business owners looking to acquire a steady stream of clients to their website. The following video will explain some common techniques we use in SEO. A report is included in every SEO package which gives us the necessary information to work on your SEO. This report also gives you vital information about your business and industry.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
Services that fall under the massive SEO umbrella:
- review and assessment of targeted keywords
- review and optimization of site structure to insure spiderability and increased content priority
- optimization of titles and meta tags
- optimization of content
- advanced link building
- manual search engine submissions
- monthly review and report on rankings across the major search engines
We can provide a report with the following information:
- Keyword Research & Recommendations(which keywords will pull in quality traffic, how many searches do these terms/phrases get, how should keywords be used in the site to attract search traffic)
- Review of Search Engine Friendliness Issues(URLs, KW Usage, Code, Internal Linking, Metadata, Sitemap Use, etc.)
- Competitive Analysis(who’s currently chasing traffic for their terms or targeting the audience they want, what are these sites doing right or wrong)
- Design, Usability & User Experience Suggestions(to help improve the way visitors perceive/use the site, and make it more attractive to the “Linkerati”)
- Content Creation Suggestions(what kinds of content would be valuable to add to the site to attract additional traffic and convert existing users, are there potentials for “Linkbait”)
- Link Acquisition Suggestions (a list of some great places to start requesting/buying/building links and ongoing strategies for a link campaign)
- Recommendations for Avoiding Negative Search Engine Issues (duplicate content, URL canonicalization, re-direction of content, multiple domains, etc.)