The Click Experts does not outsource Pay-Per-Click accounts. All of our Pay-Per-Click accounts are handled in-house
PPC ads are the search engine sponsored advertisements that appear at the top or on the right side in the sponsored section; this section is above or to the right of the organic search section. Every time someone clicks on your PPC ad, you pay the search engines for that click. The Click Experts’ marketing team will set up and manage cost-efficient PPC campaigns for your business. PPC advertising offers the benefits of full control over your ad copy and keyword targeting. Combined with an SEO campaign, PPC can also be a very effective tool to increase your brand’s exposure in the search engines and increase sales.
What is Pay-Per-Click?
Pay-Per-Click Campaign Setup
Custom services provided:
- Unique ad groups set-up. Ad group = a single product, service, message, etc promoted.
- A minimum of 50 keywords (if applicable) in each unique ad group. You’ll get a full keyword analysis and research including negative keywords, keyword organization, which words your competition is having success with, demographically based keywords, misspelled keywords, etc. Our goal is to generate as many keywords for your campaigns as possible. The more words you have working for you, the more traffic you’ll get!
- Copywriting of 2 unique ads per ad group based on your hottest keywords.
- Budget spend set-up for daily & monthly spending goals & caps.
- Campaigns launched.
Your dedicated PPC Expert will monitor and manage your campaign(s) with our proven methods and industry leading techniques.
- Ad optimization
- Campaign optimization
- Keyword optimization, additions, and deletions, monitoring
- Bid management
- Split-testing of ad
- “Quality Score” monitoring
- Competition monitoring
- Click fraud monitoring
- Campaign tweaking and management
- Performance & conversion tracking email report
- Phone and email technical support
Expert Questions that we will be continuously asking:
- Which keywords are the most profitable?
- Are there new keywords we should add? Delete?
- How much should we pay for a given keyword?
- What ad copy converts the best?
- Should we adjust your pricing model?